The relevance of Matthew of 7.6 in the modern world
DEBBIE NAGIOFF SPIRIT LEVEL MEDIA - Connecting..........
My Blog

The relevance of Matthew of 7.6 in the modern world

As a clairvoyant with a specialism of reading the energies surrounding soul mate connections, I am regularly consulted by people who are going through the human miseries of a relationship that is simply not working for them.  In most one person in the partnership is giving 99% to a "mate" who can only and will only give 1% back.  And yet the one giving the most is still holding back.

In the gospel of Matthew 7.6 we read:

"Do not give what is holy to dogs; and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under foot and turn and maul you."

In other words, if you give too much to someone unworthy, you will surely be at the very least disappointed, and at the very most destroyed.

It is a lesson that is true today as it was when it was first penned.

23 Comments to The relevance of Matthew of 7.6 in the modern world:

Comments RSS
John on 24 June 2020 08:18
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Strong durable pvc tarpaulin

Loans for multi family properties on 25 June 2020 09:17
I visited this website before, and now it is much improved and the content is great and disciplined. I appreciate your efforts. I am bookmarking this site and will recommend this to my friends.

JIM on 14 July 2020 06:27
Your content is explained in a much better way. Thanks so much for your post. web designing course in pakistan

Perth Assignment Help on 28 July 2020 05:51
Looking for essay typer who can help you out with your business essays, nursing essays, psychology essays? Well you better make sure that the person you are hiring, he/she is well aware of what the requirements are.

Anonymous on 07 August 2020 06:44
You have shared useful stuff which i like reading.I have gained useful information which will help me a lot in future. traffic cone

Douglas on 07 August 2020 08:01
I like this blog because i got unique information about different topic in this blog.Thanks. rope barriers

Morgan on 07 August 2020 10:58
Great to visit this website, you have shared very useful stuff which i enjoyed reading. anti slip stair for sale

Anonymous on 07 August 2020 11:49
This article is extremely useful for me. preserve sharing such tips within the future also. that is definitely what i'm trying to find. absorbent socks

Dcruz on 07 August 2020 12:00
Nice post. Every visitor is looking this type of post which full of valuable information.Thanks for sharing this post with us. anti slip stair

Massy on 08 August 2020 07:02
I am glad to read your blog is really great and cool post.your blog is really great and cool post.thanks for sharing the nice post.thanks for it. Low cost aesthetic treatment in turnersville

Fiona on 09 August 2020 13:43
This blog has very good content. Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog. It is really very nice and you did a great job top quality mobile on installments

Fudge on 09 August 2020 19:17
This is a high-quality article. i would like to indicate you that please maintain on sharing such sort of statistics with us. Brazil Covid-19 News

Charli on 10 August 2020 07:13
Very important and wonderful post here. I really like it very much. I will come back to the website to read your blogs. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. First class wheel chocks

Anonymous on 11 August 2020 03:10
Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels Topdierenwinkels

Anonymous on 11 August 2020 03:17
best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee best Coffee

Anonymous on 11 August 2020 03:18
ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje ralkleurtje

Anonymous on 11 August 2020 03:20
Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden Hetepeperzaden

Gimmy on 11 August 2020 14:17
I'm very like this blog. Its a pleasant subject. It assist me to greatly to resolve some problems. Its chance are extremely fantastic and dealing style so fast. It might be help everyone. Thanks for sharing with us online ebook writer

Karein on 11 August 2020 15:10
I'm very like this blog. Its a pleasant subject. It assist me to greatly to resolve some problems. Its chance are extremely fantastic and dealing style so fast. It might be help everyone. Thanks for sharing with us Social media marketing online in pakistan

Efron on 11 August 2020 21:12
It was really fresh experience by visiting your site and honestly found what I was looking for sewing machine parts near me

Avis on 15 August 2020 11:17
The post is written in very a good manner. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. https://passatonce.co.uk/

alexa smith on 26 October 2020 06:14
Thanks for the information! Read more: quality Paper Help This is a very nice and informative post Read more: quality term paper help

spa near me with extra service on 12 January 2021 09:14
nice post dear massage spa near me body spa near me spa near me with extra service female to male spa near me spa in mahipalpur spa near me open now full body massage prices near me massage center in delhi best spa in delhi best massage spa near me massage spa in delhi spa near me with prices spa in delhi with extra service russian spa in delhi body massage in delhi near me 24 hour spa near me full body massage in delhi price russian spa near me spa in noida with extra services best massage spa in delhi full night spa near me full service spa near me spa girl near me spa in delhi with price spa in delhi ncr best spa in south delhi massage at home in south delhi russian-spa-world massage spa near me open now jacuzzi spa in delhi spa in delhi open now 24 hour spa in delhi best spa in connaught place spa in 5 star hotels in delhi russian spa in gurugram sawadhee traditional thai spa new delhi delhi the thai spa delhi spa in delhi news late night spa in delhi body to body massage in paharganj delhi russian spa in delhi quora body to body spa near me spa near me with extra service 24 hours massage spa near me spa near me with extra service female to male spa near me b2b spa near me female to male spa at home body to body spa in delhi body massage spa near me price body to body spa in indiranagar body to body spa in noida massage at home in south delhi massage spa in rohini body to body spa in rohini body massage in noida sector 12 body massage in east delhi body to body spa in east delhi body to body massage in paharganj delhi body to body spa near me body to body massage in hauz khas body to body massage in new delhi railway station home massage service in south delhi massage parlour in delhi malviya nagar private massage in delhi hottest massage parlour in delhi best thai massage in delhi ayurvedic massage gurgaon massage parlour in new delhi paharganj Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male body massager price in delhi Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi b to b massage delhi luxury massage in delhi body massage job in delhi massage service in south delhi massage for ladies in delhi body massage parlour connaught place full body massage near new delhi railway station full body massage parlour in paharganj Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male massage parlour body to body massage rooms in delhi erotric massage body massage kerala ayurvedic massage delhi body massage in delhi paharganj massage parlour in delhi price full body massage in paharganj Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi full body massage parlour in delhi ncr body massage male to male in delhi Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male full body massage in delhi with price body massage charges in delhi best body massage parlour in new delhi new delhi body massage parlour full body massage for man in delhi massage for men in delhi Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi body massage in delhi near paharganj massage places in delhi massage offers in delhi beauty services at home in delhi Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male massage parlour in saket delhi best massage in south delhi body massage center in noida massage in cp delhi Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi delhi full body massage centre home service massage in delhi top massage center in delhi body spa male to female in delhi body massage parlour in connaught place Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male body spa in delhi ncr body spa at home in delhi Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi full body massage parlour massage price in delhi noora massage best massage parlour in south delhi full body massage deals in delhi best massage service in delhi massage parlour for mens in delhi mens body massage in delhi Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male Full body to body massage center in Delhi best spa body to body south Delhi new delhi massage service full body massage at home in delhi ayurvedic massage in delhi full body massage service in delhi body massage for mens in delhi erottic massage good massage in delhi couple spa deals in delhi bangkok massage in delhi body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi full body oil massage in delhi Body to body Erotic Nuru massage in Delhi by female to male body massage in malviya nagar delhi best body massage center in delhi massage centre in delhi ncr spa massage parlour in delhi full body massage in paharganj delhi spa parlour in delhi male massage therapist delhi body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi new delhi massage centre massage parlour in delhi for male b to b massage in south delhi man massage centre in delhi massage spa in south delhi massage center in south delhi best body massage spa in delhi massage full body delhi Happy Ending massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi ladies massage center in delhi oil body massage in delhi full body massage in new delhi best massage centre in delhi full body massage parlour in delhi with price massage deals in delhi beauty services at home body massage service in delhi full massage in delhi Full body to body Nuru massage in Delhi body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi massage body to body in delhi body massage in connaught place massage parlour new delhi body massage in new delhi full body massage in south delhi body to body massage near me body massage deals in delhi delhi massage parlour body to body full body massage center in delhi full body to body nuru massage and spa near me delhi with extra service Nuru massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi body massage center in delhi massage in delhi body to body best massage in delhi full body massage in delhi price best body massage in delhi thai massage in delhi body massage parlour in delhi Full body to body Erotic Nuru Tantra massage in Delhi Green Park massage center in delhi full body to body nuru massage and spa near me delhi with extra service Full body to body massage and spa near me best spa body to body south Delhi spa near me with extra service massage in delhi female to male full body to body massage Full body to body spa near me full body spa in delhi with price full spa in south delhi full body erotic massage delhi full nuru massage in delhi full body massage parlour in Green Park Full body to body massage center in Delhi Green park best spa body to body south Delhi Happy ending full body to body nuru massage in Delhi full body to body nuru massage and spa near me delhi with extra service ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ............................................................................................................. spa near me with extra service b2b spa spa in delhi with extra service b2b spa in delhi delhi massage spa full service spa near me spa in delhi with price spa extra service desi massage parlour massage spa delhi russian spa near me russian spa delhi Nuru massage in delhi spa with full service south delhi spa full body massage in delhi price body massage in delhi near me full body massage delhi sandwich massage in delhi body massage in green park american body massage male to female spa near me green park massage body massage service at home near me massage service in delhi best body to body spa in delhi massage parlor in delhi body massage in green park delhi massage parlour in south delhi full body oil massage in delhi service massage in delhi near massage center body to boby massage best spa with extra service in delhi body massage at delhi indian massage parlour body massage near me with price list sandwich massage therapy in delhi spa massage full body full body massage south delhi cross body massage thai sandwich spa full body spa near me indian massage centre body massage offer near me massage centres in paharganj delhi male to male massage delhi best massage centre in delhi bangkok full body massage price couple massage spa in delhi massagers in delhi complete body massager price sandwich massage price in delhi massage near me prices near body massage spa spa by female to male in delhi massage with extra service b2b near me body massage in delhi airport body massage connaught place delhi best massage parlour delhi cross gender massage in delhi full body massage prices spa in hauz khas massaging body spa Delhi spa video Full Body to body b2b Female to male spa sandwich massage in Delhi green park Best spa body to body south Delhi Total Relax spa green park Best spa body to body massage in delhi body to body spa body to body massage in hauz khas full body to body massage near new delhi railway station full body massage parlour in delhi new delhi, delhi full body massage in delhi price body massage in paharganj delhi massage spa body to body spa near me full body to body massage in Delhi