Invite you to experience their
STUDIO TOUR BREAK
In their words:
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is designed to take you on a magical journey letting you into some closely guarded secrets that made Harry Potter the most successful film series of all time.During the Studio Tour you will see:
- The Great Hall at Hogwarts
- Professor Dumbledore's magnificent office
- Distinctive props from the films including the Nimbus 2000, Knight Bus and Hagrid's motorbike
- The cobbled streets of Diagon Alley, including Ollivanders Wand Shop, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Flourish and Blotts, Gringotts Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- Original sets including the Gryffindor boys dormitory, Gryffindor common Room, the potions classroom and Hagrid's Hut.
- Plus find out how the films creatures were brought to life using green screen technology and animatronics.
Getting to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is located in Leavesden just 20 miles North-West of London and is easily accessible from central London, Watford and Kings Langley train stations. With a great range of hotels on offer from hotels in nearby Watford to hotels in the heart of London there is plenty of local accommodation to choose from.When booking your hotel accommodation and Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets you can add rail travel to London and Watford onto your stay, making your journey from home hassle free.
With regular public transport links to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and a shuttle bus service from Watford Junction train station getting here couldn't be easier. The shuttle bus will run every 30 minutes from Watford Junction to the Studio Tour, with a journey time of approximately 15 minutes. It is advised that you arrive 45 minutes before the time stated on your tickets, and have your ticket or booking confirmation ready when boarding the shuttle bus. The bus will leave from Watford Junction 20 and 50 minutes past the hour with the last bus at 5.20pm. Return buses leave the Studio Tour at 25 and 55 minutes past the hour with the last return bus leaving at 9.35pm.The shuttle bus will cost £2 for a return journey and £1.50 for a single payable locally.
click on the link:
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Aerodrome Way, Hertfordshire, WD25 7LS